- Day 31: robot brought in for demo for our engineering advisory committee
- Day 32: Students staying after school for an intense CyberPatriot practice round!
- Day 34: Finding errors in G&M code for computer numerically controlled (CNC) milling
- Day 35: Driving home via the original Washington Monument
- Day 36: Students presented research on different types of manufacturing processes in class
- Day 37: teaching G&M codes for students to carve out their initials and a nice sunset
- Day 39: Two teams securing virtual computers at yesterday’s CyberPatriot competition practice round
- Day 40: In computer science class, students making their first app: the Magic Trick
- Day 41: Students working on a bandsaw and on CNC milling simulation software during their lunch period today
- Day 42: First blocks machined on the CNC mill today!
- Day 43: A closeup of a block in the CNC mill after machining
- Day 44: More initials plotted, programmed, and milled out today, then a nice view of the Washington Monument at night
- Day 45: More blocks designed, programmed, and machined on the computer numerically controlled (CNC) mill
- Day 46: Beautiful sunrise on drive to work this morning, then some interesting cityscapes w/ 2-point-perspective posted in hall
- Day 48: Getting ready for the STEM Competition
- Day 49: 8th Annual STEM Competition!